- बिज्ञ प्रशिक्षक सुची दर्ता बारे सूचना29 Dec 2021
- डिप्लोमा तह को प्रयोगात्मक परिक्षा सम्वन्धी सुचना23 Nov 2021
- रिक्त कोटा बैकल्पिक उम्मेदवार भर्नाका लागी निबेदन दिने बारे सूचना ।। ।। ।।28 Oct 2021
- Notice for implementation of new curriculum18 Oct 2021
- दशै बिदा सम्बन्धि सुचना5 Oct 2021
- प्रशिक्षार्थी भर्ना सम्बन्धी सूचना ।।।।।।।।।29 Sep 2021
- Diploma Level Full Fee Paying Date Extended Notice8 Sep 2021
- Diploma Full Paying Entrance Result -2078 – Sep 27, 2021September 27, 2021 7:05 am
- Result of DAT, DAM, DCE, DCOM, DEE, DEEX, DEX, DFT, DHM, DS, DHE, DIT & DME 1st semester exam held on 2076 Chaitra & 2077 Kartik/Mansir due to COVID.July 8, 2021 7:11 am
- शैक्षिक शत्र २०७७/७८ कालागि डिप्लोमा तह पूर्ण शुल्किय तर्फ नयाँ भर्नाको नतिजा २०७७-०७-०५October 22, 2020 3:22 am
Message From Principal
Greetings and welcome to Shuklaphanta Polytechnic Institute (SPI)
SPI was established in 2019 as a constituted Polytechnic Institute of Council for Technical Education and Vocational Training of Nepal. We have tried to create an online resource that provides all relevant information about SPI, and I hope that as you peruse through the contents of this website, you will get a sense of the rich flavor of life at our Institute. I am thrilled that you have decided to view our Institute’s website in order to learn more about the wonderful students, staff, and programs we have to offer. SPI is committed for excellence and we will continue to strive to become the best through providing innovative lessons to our students, incorporating technology in order to meet the contemporary needs of the 21st century learner. We are about to embark with great enthusiasm and anticipation of new opportunities that will enhance our instructional program and school community as a whole. While the core curriculum is provided to the students, we at our Institute believe that it is critical to provide leadership opportunities, character education and exposure to the technologies in order to prepare students to compete with their global counterparts.
We encourage you to visit our Institute and see a vibrant and engaging community of teachers and learners that we are a Institute committed to adopt ways and means to channelize the talents and energy of our students into creative community building. I request all parents, related Industries, stakeholders and well wishers for your participation as we together take SPI to greater heights.
I look forward to partnering with you on behalf of our future leaders as we Build Better Futures.